St. Luke’s Episcopal Health Charities and Houston PBS invite you to the premiere screening and discussion of the PBS program FRONTLINE’s "Living Old," which will air nationally on November 21. This program is relevant for family members, caregivers, faith-based social ministries, clinicians, public health officials – all of us, as we and our loved ones age.
|Date: ||Thursday, November 2, 2006 |
|Location: ||St. John the Divine Episcopal Church |
2450 River Oaks Blvd.
Houston, TX 77019
- 5:30 p.m. Welcome and Light Refreshments
- 6-7 p.m. Premiere Screening
- 7-7:30 p.m. Q&A; with distinguished panelists:
- Andrew Achenbaum, PhD - Professor, University of Houston Graduate School of Social Work
- Jane Bavineau, MSW – Vice President Sheltering Arms, Director Care for Elders
- Tom Cole, PhD – Director, John P. McGovern MD, Center of Health and the Human Spirit – UTHSC – Medical school
Please RSVP for the Premiere Screening by calling 832-355-7701 (seating limited to the first 100 respondents)
In addition to the community premiere screening, St. Luke’s Episcopal Health Charities is sponsoring a local program “The Connection: Living Old in Houston”: November 17 at 8 p.m., November 19 at 5 p.m. and November 21 at 10 p.m.
FRONTLINE’s Living Old airs on HoustonPBS/Channel 8 on November 21 at 9 p.m.
For program information, http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/livingold/.